Wednesday 18 September 2013

AS Brief Choice

For my AS brief choice I carefully selected my Foundations Portfolio Brief after weighing up the pros and cons of all six options - I decided to choose the print brief. I chose the print brief because it looked the most interesting, appealing and the one which best fitted my skills. When I was studying media at GCSE level I created and produced a magazines cover and contents page, as well creating a film magazine cover during my time studying the film GCSE. I feel that during this time at GCSE level my skills have improved dramatically, as I know understand the common conventions of most magazines, I have a broader photoshop knowledge and also my photography skills have improved. Over the course of this Portfolio I hope to improve my skills again in terms of production, knowledge of the industry and also media in general. I am highly interested in media, design, photography and also creative design - this project is a fantastic opportunity for me and I cannot wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment