Tuesday 16 September 2014

A2 Brief Choice


I have chosen to create brief number fourteen as I am interested in magazine design, photography, journalism and also magazine institution.

For my A2 coursework brief, I will be creating the front cover, contents page and also a double page spread from an original magazine. I have chosen to do this because, having lived in Cornwall for a number of years and I feel confident when 'showing off' what it's got to offer in terms of locations and events through use of a regional magazine. I feel that what I have got to offer, through design ideas and photography, would act as a great advertisement, not only for an original regional magazine but also as an advertisement for the county. I have also chosen to create a website for my magazine and a billboard advertisement as appose to the radio advertisement due to my interests focusing around design and visual advertising.



No comments:

Post a Comment