Friday 29 November 2013

Flat Plans







Before I start to create my magazine in Photoshop/InDesign, I created a range of flat plans which I showed to my target audience. I asked them which of my designs (from my cover, contents page and feature page) that they liked the most and these are the designs which were the most popular. I created my flat plans with my audience in mind and I took into account the feedback from my SurveyMonkey results. I have designed my Magazine cover, contents and feature pages so that I can have a good understanding of how I am going to represent my target audience. Moreover, I will have a good understanding of which shot types I will need to have to create my specific pages.

Here is the results of my SurveyMonkey followed by the three flat plans which my target audience has helped me choose. The results from my survey were pretty obvious in terms of which one of my flat plans my audience wanted to see. I have chosen Cover 1, Contents Page 1 and Feature Page 2 to create.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BWLG8BD







1 comment:

  1. Excellent drafting of ideas, you obviously understand your target audience and the genre conventions as these look very promising/professional - I cannot wait to see you bring these ideas to life.

    ReplyDelete